As time passed by, the refugees whom set aside old hatreds, unified in the harsh new land of Verdona. In time, the population grew steadily, keeping a more medieval fashion of living, with some down-graded version's of a Blizter and Song Magics used in self-defense. The curiosity of the unknown would lead both Humans and Reyvateils into chaos, and one boy is all is needed to set the flames of war back into motion. The tides of change have begun to turn, as old empires crumble, new ones arise. One girl is needed to extinguish the chaos. Can the girl overturn the world, or would the world swallow up the girl? Fate with the girl and the world are in your hands.
Hello and welcome to ARM: Wearequewie Infel, Alroetsue Infel. The RP is structured to be railroaded for the first seven chapters, introducing storyline elements, and the main feature of the RP, Peer influence. Each RPer can in some way influence the main heroine into thinking or doing a certain way, if more than one RPer encourages a particular thought or feeling, the greater the impact on the heroine. The story becomes open-ended, based on the decisions of the RPers and the actions of the main heroine.
The RP is rather adventurous, limiting the number of Rpers to join sadly. This RP can support roughly 6 people, though I'm willing to squeeze in a couple more in, if interested.
- Peer Influence: RP mechanic to influence the thoughts or feelings of the main heroine, creating an open-ended storyline.
- Heroine Advance: Some events are triggered by the heroine's words or actions, advancing the storyline and creating new situations and challenges.
- Advance classes, Blitzer Pilot and Soul Harmonist: Once each storyline element are introduced, each RPer can decide which path to follow. Advance classes are not determined by which starter class is chosen.
- Class challenges: Some chapter events favor one particular starter class over another. A few examples of challenges are: escort missions, ruin searching for artifacts, ballroom dancing espionage, and good o' exploring for finding answers.
- Item Synthesizing: At certain points in the storyline, RPers have a chance to synthesize (AT1 or AT2 style) useful consumable items or equipment they can bring into the next or future battle(s). Some items created are better served for some certain chapter events, such as the Ballroom espionage event.
Warrior (Human/RT/Teru), Knight (Human/RT), Songstress (RT/Teru only), Rogue (Human/Teru), Ranger (Teru/Human)
Common skills: Pick 6 skills you like to have that belongs to the starter class/race chosen. Songstress (RT) have access to lvl 1-7 (depending on character development) Song Magics. Songstress (Teru) has access to school of magic chosen.
Advance skills: Pick 4 skills you like to have that belongs to the starter class chosen. Support and Healing magics fall into this category. Advance classes have additional skills (2-6 additional skills), depending on the class. Story elements may give suggestions for possible skills to use or create new ones, when advance classes become available.
Blitzer Pilot and Soul Harmonist
Any starter class can become either advance class. Some minor exceptions do apply, such as:
- Human and Teru Harmonists do not have Costume abilities.
- Teru Harmonist will have access to two schools of Teru magic. One from the starter class and the second from the advance class.
Rules of the RP
To ensure a more enjoyable RP experience, all RPers must adhere to these common rules among RPs.
- Spoiler for RP rules: [ Open ]
- This RP requires using semi-formal/semi-Lite (more emphasis on sentence and paragraph structure if able) for all role-players to follow.
- The RP is to be written in English. Only Hymmnos can be used by Songstresses and RTs on occasion, so long as the message is not offensive to another RPer.
- God-moding and auto-playing are restricted and discouraged from this RP.
- Canon characters are restricted and discouraged from this RP.
- Over-powered characters are strongly discouraged in this RP.
- Spoiler: [ Open ]
If Soul Harmonist, which Teru school of magic?
If Blitzer Pilot, which model type (Power/Endurance/Speed), weapons, and accessories to have?
Current List of Rpers (2/6):
0. Chaude - Felicia Glowfield and Walter (Walts) Verite: Playing as Heroine and Antagonist? of the story. Also various minor NPCs.
1. KiloTango - Palmer.
2. bura - Pearl Timtow