- Spoiler: [ Open ]
And I do know: he turns into a berserk monster who only wants to destroy. Some friends told me about it.
aquagon wrote:My timezone is GMT -4:30.
- Spoiler: [ Open ]
- And I do know: he turns into a berserk monster who only wants to destroy. Some friends told me about it.
aquagon wrote:1) I've always liked languages. That might have the reason why I learned English so quickly (I learned to understand it a pretty decent level when I was just nine years old), and the fact that I'm always interested in seeing how some words are said in different languages.
2) Hymmnos was the main one, of course. However, I've also drawn inspiration from some other languages, such as Latin, Greek, English, Japanese and Spanish.
[/quote]3) In the present, in Metafalss. As for the past, I'd like to live in Sol Ciel, previous to the era in which they established contact with Sol Cluster.
- Spoiler for AT3 spoiler: [ Open ]
- Because he has actually won it?
Let's see... being the only main to Purge the Reyvateils (and make them strip in some occasions unrelated to Purging or Programming), walking into Cocona in the bath, falling above Saki during the wedding, and even pulling down Tatsumi's pants when they barely knew each other.
Ar-cen-ciel wrote:Why a "dammit" on Operations Research?
- Spoiler for CERO Rating C: [ Open ]
- Compared to the "ero-sennin", I'd say Aoto is just a lucky, yet unlucky little boy at the same time, lol.
That aside, is it (his pervy reputation) largely because of his... somewhat reckless personality? Or more like, did he ever done anything perverted on purpose in AT3?(I can kind of see how he is labelled one with all the lolis around him)
Ar-cen-ciel wrote:And finally... what time did you usually log into ARM?
Ar-cen-ciel wrote:1. I knew that was the case, Still, I remembered a survey for a future AT game somewhere in ARM. How would the future AT game be, judging from all the votes...
2. Can you tell what does each individual kanji means? Or should I ask Lazy-sempai?
Next up is side questions:
3. Have you ever experienced streaming lag in Youtube?
4. Sorry if it's classified, but how much data (in GB) you have stored in your PC hard drive?
5. Have you ever heard of 4G wireless standard? Or did you use one?
6. And finally...
- Spoiler for Reyvatology: [ Open ]
- Can a purelineage Reyvateil control their own ovulation?
Aquagon wrote:2) Unfortunately, no.
Aquagon wrote:3) Huh?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest