Well, I've edited Cloche's talk topics, and it's excellent to see her tone restored. However it seems that added to all the other edited talk topics, it's seems to be more than my erx repacker script can grow the file by, which is something that came up when I was doing Jakuri's, and which I found a technical workaround for.
I've found another technical workaround to try and save a little more space, but it doesn't seem to be enough, and we've got 2996 characters (5992 bytes) too many.
I've been on a fruitless search for the sjis font file used, since if we could change the 2 byte jsis ellipsis character to be vertically aligned at the bottom rather than the middle we could replace all instances of the 6 byte/3 character ... we currently use with it, which would save a lot of space given how frequently it's used.
Finding it seems to be beyond me though, so as much as I dislike the idea I may have to trim (on average) 11 characters off per mkdata file