at 2 bug

Forum for discussing anything Ar tonelico 2-related. Warning: There are definitely AT2 spoilers in here.

at 2 bug

Postby decow » Monday July 11, 2011 4:52 am

so, i recently started playing ar tonelico 2 again, after my original ps3 suffered a bad case of moving to texas without my permission and never coming back, but i heard several of my friends who played talk about some kind of game ending bug with the last boss of the nisa version. is there a way to avoid this from happening, or is the only way to suck it up and try to beat her in 3 turns or less? mebe it doesnt happen every time? if i put the game in japanese mode, will it still bug out, or would that save the day? any info would be great, i'd hate to make it all the way there only to not be able to finish the game.

oh, and my save files seem to mysteriously vanish on occasion. has that ever happened to anyone else while playing, or does that sound like a problem with my machines?

sorry for not knowing where to post this thread, but i couldnt find anywhere else on the forum discussing the actual gameplay issue. any info would be helpful, thanks!
decow

Re: at 2 bug

Postby Michi Mii » Monday July 11, 2011 5:48 am

decow wrote:so, i recently started playing ar tonelico 2 again, after my original ps3 suffered a bad case of moving to texas without my permission and never coming back, but i heard several of my friends who played talk about some kind of game ending bug with the last boss of the nisa version. is there a way to avoid this from happening, or is the only way to suck it up and try to beat her in 3 turns or less? mebe it doesnt happen every time? if i put the game in japanese mode, will it still bug out, or would that save the day? any info would be great, i'd hate to make it all the way there only to not be able to finish the game.

oh, and my save files seem to mysteriously vanish on occasion. has that ever happened to anyone else while playing, or does that sound like a problem with my machines?

sorry for not knowing where to post this thread, but i couldnt find anywhere else on the forum discussing the actual gameplay issue. any info would be helpful, thanks!

The only way to prevent the glitch from happening is to patch or mod your game.

You CAN get around it using this trick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDeWMejDqgs

http://youtu.be/_DNS_nWqYtI
Image thank you for the wonderful fanbar, Geiky

Image Fanbars by Itsu-sama!
Michi Mii
Will Purge For Cupcakes

Species: Michiteil/Mahou Shoujo

Re: at 2 bug

Postby decow » Thursday July 14, 2011 1:16 pm

Ty for the reply and the clips, i'll keep it in mind for later. Don't suppose you know where I can find that patch, or how to install it to my ps3?
decow

Return to Metafalss